Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Carambar Berlin

Carambar
direkt am Alexanderplatz
  
Right up the Alexanderpltz Metro
was a hip and upscale restobar
called Carambar


It was the bright multi- colored motif
that attracted us and the kids
to dine in the restaurant.



The place was very spacious,
with a very relaxing atmosphere
and had very comfortable seats…




The food selection
on the menu was superb.



We ordered Cream of Corn soup,


...which was perfect
for the chilly autumn weather


I cannot recall what I ordered
but I believe it was Spaghetti Napoli-
and it was very delicious.


 My daughter had a huge Caramburger


and I ended up eating half of it…


While my wife and son
shared the juicy Carambar Steak



-grilled to amazing perfection


It was so good the they decided to order
a plate of rice to enjoy the dish more- 
the Filipino way.


The restaurant was a bit pricey-
but with good  the value for- money
taste- wise, service wise and ambiance wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment