Friday, September 25, 2020

Pakistani Food’s Aloo Paratha Exotic Oriental Pancake

Pakistani Food’s Aloo Paratha 
Exotic Oriental Pancake
 
I have not seen the physical store of Pakistani Food yet,
but I am falling in love with their deliciously exotic food.
 

It was love at first bite for me for their
plain paratha when I tried it few days ago,
 

 
…and this time I ordered 
 Alo Paratha for breakfast.
 

 
This breakfast dish originated from Punjab, India. Literally
translated as potato paratha. It is a sandwich of two perfectly
cooked, moist, soft and supple unleavened breads,

 
 
… with a delightful  mixture of
mashed potato and spices inside.
 
 
 
It was an exotic oriental version of pancakes.
I was delicious and I could eat it forever.

1 comment:

  1. May I just say what a comfort to find someone who actually understands what they're talking about on the web. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people have to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete