Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pulpy Orange Jell- O :Healthy Snack and Dessert

Pulpy Orange Jell- O  
Healthy Snack and Dessert 

It was a weekend and I was inspecting our
pantry so we could update our grocery list,

 

…when I chanced upon a box unflavored of yellow
colored Mr. Gulaman which we bought a long time
ago and never got to use as we totally forgot about it.
It was near expiring, and this is the right time to cook it.

 

I sourced out ingredients from the fruit tray, and when I saw
 the oranges, I decided to use them as a flavoring and for
a recipe that I have stumbled upon the internet in the past.

 

The recipe was very simple and basic,

 

 

 

…but I opted to use Green Stevia to
make the dish sugar free and healthier.


Extract the orange juice from a juicer,


…clean the orange skin core and save.


Mix all the ingredients, in a bowl
of water and boil for few minutes.


Fill the orange skin cores with the jell-o, let them 
cool down, keep in the refrigerator until it solidifies.

 

 

Cut the orange skin core into wedges,


…

...and serve cold.



 

Kids would surely love these attractive
pulpy, healthy orange jell-o wedges.


No comments:

Post a Comment