Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Coffee Beanery (TCB); Avenue Square, Magsaysay Naga City

The Coffee Beanery
TCB, Avenue Square, Magsaysay Naga City

The Coffee Beanery or TCB was the very
first coffee shop that opened in the once
isolated Magsaysay Avenue ten years ago.

 

It is also one of the few coffee shops that offer full meals,
and one of my family’s favorite dining destinations in Naga.

 

I had a chance to have a cookie- milk dunking snacks
at the coffee shop with my son after having a haircut,

 

…and found that the coffee shop was undergoing renovation.

 

While I ordered their signature house blend Iced Tea,

 

…my son had a mug- full creamy steamed milk,

 

…and tasty oatmeal choco- chip cookie,

 

…and the little cookie monster was ready
for his favorite cookie- milk dunking snacks.

 

TCB did not disappoint.

  

Read related links below for more: 

The Coffee Beanery Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment