Saturday, March 14, 2020

Tokyo Tempura: Awesome Tempura Snacks

Tokyo Tempura 
Awesome Tempura Snacks 

I am a regular costumer of Tokyo Tempura 
and I understand they already have several
stores in Naga City  but I’ve never visited
 those and I don’t even know where they are.

 

Yet, I get to enjoy their yummy tempuras
thru Hungrily, a local delivery service app.

 

Tempura snacking has never been this fun
as Tokyo Tempura offers a wide variety
of delicious yet affordable tempura dishes. 

 

One of which is the Chili Cheese Tempura. 

 

 

Known as dynamites in the Philippines,these
are made from green chillis stuffed with cheese,
dipped in a batter and fried to a crunccy perfection.

 

Two of our all time favorites
are the Kani Tempura- 

 

…and of course the classic   
Shrimp Tempura. 

 


They offer a variety of tempura  
 combinations in a bowl, 

 

 


...for an awesome snacking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment