Sunday, December 30, 2018

Bratanella’s Creamy Custard Cupcake

Bratanella’s Creamy Custard Cupcake 

 I received varied cakes and pastries as gifts this Christmas,
and the one that really caught my attention and my taste buds
was a box with a half a dozen of custard topped cup cakes.  

 

It was made by Bratanella Patisserie.


The cupcake looked really good
and so soft and fragile to touch.


 

It had a sinfully delicious melt in the mouth buttery taste
delightfully intermingling with the sweet, creamy custard
which I initially thought was just a topping on the icing,


 

…but to my surprise, it went all the way down inside the cake
making a delicious and gloriously addicting saccharine filling.


This yummy Creamy Custard Cupcake
by Bratanella is a dessert to die for.


As an Endocrinologist, this is a nightmare for my sugar deprived 

diabetic patients but this Bratanella Creamy Custard Cupcake 
 is worth breaking the doctor's order (at least) once in a while


No comments:

Post a Comment