Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Avenue Plaza Hotel: Awesome Venue, Awesome Food (Round Table Lecture Series 4)

Avenue Plaza Hotel 
Awesome Venue, Awesome Food
(Round Table Lecture Series 4)

I cannot remember how many times I had
speaking engagement in Avenue Plaza Hotel,



… as it is the preferred venue of most medical
conferences and  conventions in Naga City.



Lately, I again had a chance to speak
in a medical round table discussion held
at the awesome The Piazza function room,



…which I personally believe as the ultimate
and the best function room in the Bicol Region.



After the lecture, I had dinner with my family to
 Café Plazuela, the hotel’s in house restaurant-
and our all time favorite dining destination.



We consider this restaurant as the best in the region,
as they served some of the most delicious dishes,



…served like intricate work of art.



Café Plazuela’s dishes are beautiful
masterpieces of delicious artwork,



.. and a feast for the senses -

 

...and of the palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment